The mobile version of Chrome browser already enjoys more than 1 billion active users each month, announced Google. This means that since it was announced the previous statistic four months ago, 200 million more Android and iOS users regularly use the browser – one not bad achievement for the mobile application, which debuted less than four years ago.
It is not clear what proportion of these users comes from their operating system of Google and what is iOS devices, but it is logical to assume that the number of Android users using the browser are more.
To celebrate the 50th Chrome release, Google published an infographic. Here are the key statistics the company wanted to underline:
• 771 billion pages loaded each month
• 500 billion characters not typed each month thanks to search autocomplete
• 2 million gigabytes less of data used each month thanks to Chrome’s data-saving features
• 3.6 billion webpages translated automatically each month
• 9.1 billion forms and passwords automatically filled each month
• 145 million times that users are protected from malicious pages each month thanks to Chrome’s smart warnings
• $2.5 million in rewards offered to the security research community to strengthen Chrome
The number of filling forms and passwords for the month was 9.1 billion and built into Chrome security has protected 145 million times users from malicious sites. Google also paid $2.5 million to developers to identify vulnerabilities in the browser.
What Can We Learn From TikTok?December 7, 2022
Clean Energy At Home – How Do Solar Generators Work?December 4, 2022
Vintage Ads From The Past That We Don’t See TodayDecember 3, 2022