The latest flagship of LG – G5 – is something different and fresh when it comes to modern smartphones thanks to its modular construction. Now is the time to see what’s inside the device thanks to the experts of iFixit.
During disassembly iFixit discovered the following components, power G5:
• Samsung K3RG2G20BM-MGCJ 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SOC
• Samsung KLUBG4G1CE-B0B1 32 GB MLC Universal Flash Storage 2.0
• 54,802 NXP NFC Controller
• Qualcomm SMB1350 Quick Charge 3.0 IC
• Analogix SlimPort ANX7816 Ultra-HD Transmitter
• Analogix SlimPort ANX7418 USB-C Switch / Controller
• Qualcomm WSA8815 Audio Codec
Expected LG G5 is quite easy to disassemble, and the main reason is precisely modular design. Simply remove the battery, remove the screws and access is provided.
No glue is used and screws are removed with a standard set mini screwdrivers, which means you will not need to use special tools.
iFixit gives LG G5 8 out of 10 rating points, as 10 is the easiest to repaired. Defective battery can be removed more easily through modular design.
What Can We Learn From TikTok?December 7, 2022
Clean Energy At Home – How Do Solar Generators Work?December 4, 2022
Vintage Ads From The Past That We Don’t See TodayDecember 3, 2022